Thursday, December 15, 2005

Why I created a blog

Never one to be a slave to fashion, I guess I finally did this blog thing. I have been writing brilliant essays on discussion forums for years, long before the "blogoshere" ever was named by the main stream media!

Anyway, I guess I had to create an account so I could post on the 4-Cast blog....

I am sure I will post again as the spirit moves me!


Alan said...

So, you're saying that the only reason you created an unknown blog is so you could post on another unknown blog? Pretty pathetic! But then, I guess I totally get the concept too..

Alan (owner of the "another unknown blog" mentioned above...)

Derick Sturke said...

Well, as far as I could see, the only way to register and contribute to your blog was by creating my own. Unless I missed something in the registration process.

Just as well, I might as well figure out the blog thing as well!